Why we made this Q&A sheet
Our webinar guest speaker, Kate Leggett, VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester, also answered these top questions from Digital Care professionals to help you navigate the change to a modern contact center.
- We hear these questions frequently so we made a handy Q&A sheet for you to refer to when you are ready to make the change.
- We made this so you can learn from the best. Kate is a leading expert on customer relationship management and customer service strategies, maturity, benchmarking, governance, and ROI.
Who it’s for
We made this Q&A sheet with transformational Contact Center, Customer Care and Customer Experience leaders of enterprise-level businesses in mind.
What you’ll learn
In this Q&A sheet we’ll dive deep into these six questions with answers:
- What is the biggest challenge facing global service organizations and traditional contact centers?
- Why are so many brands adopting asynchronous messaging as a way to engage customers?
- What challenges will managers and supervisors face in proving efficiency and customer satisfaction in a modern contact center?
- How can managers align measurement of efficiency, utilization, and productivity between traditional and digital service organizations and how big of a role should automation play?
- What are the primary challenges in forecasting staffing needs across digital channels (chat, messaging, social, etc.), and what data could help forecast accurately?
- How can managers responsibly add and support emerging digital channels without destroying current SLAs or blowing their annual budget on unplanned agent expenses?