The Following Companies Are Subprocessors to Khoros, Inc.:
- AWS (locations in the USA and Ireland)
- Sumo Logic (AWS locations in the USA)
- Akismet (location in the USA)
- Persistent (location in India)
- ETI Software Solutions (formerly Netmania) (locations in USA, Bulgaria, and UK)
- Infogain Corporation (formerly Blue Star Infotech America, Inc.) (locations in the US and India)
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (locations are global; for listing see Akamai site at https://www.akamai.com/us/en/locations.jsp)
- Infoesearch Information Technology Enabled Services, a Private Limited Company (location in India)
- ServiceRocket, Inc. (locations in the USA)
- Clarotest Consulting Lab (location in Argentina)
- Smooch Technologies, Inc. (AWS locations in the USA and EU)
- Netbase Solutions, Inc. (locations in the USA)
- iTalent Corporation (locations in the USA, India and UK)
- Social Edge Consulting, LLC (locations in the USA, Canada, UK, Portugal and Spain
- Grazitti Interactive (locations in India)
- Direct Defense, Inc. (locations in the USA)
- Salesforce.com, inc. (location in the USA)
- Fastly (Spredfast products)(locations are global; for listing see Fastly site at https://www.fastly.com/network-map)
- VirtualMind (Spredfast products)(location in Argentina)
- SoftServe (Spredfast products)(location in Ukraine)
- GoodData (Spredfast products)(location in the USA)
- Zendesk (Spredfast products)(location in the USA)
- Pendo (Spredfast products)(location in the USA)
Khoros Also Utilizes the Following Subprocessors to Provide Certain Optional Services to Those Khoros Customers to Elect to Purchase Those Optional Services:
- Ooyala, Inc. (locations in USA, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Sweden) (video storage and playback option)
- Box, Inc. (locations in USA) (file preview option)
- Cloud Elements, Inc. (locations in the US and Ireland) (API integration with customer’s CRM application)
Effective October 2, 2018, Khoros and Spredfast closed their merger transaction, and new listings related to Spredfast-legacy products have been added above.
Effective October 3, 2017, Khoros acquired the Jive-x external community platform from Jive Software, an Aurea company. As a result Khoros entered into a transition services agreement with Jive that will allow Jive, functioning as a subprocessor, to continue to provide Jive-x services for 12 to 15 months.
Khoros also utilizes subcontractors that do not have any access to our customer’s data, such as, for example, Equinix and Wave Business which maintain data center facilities hosting Khoros’s main US-based data centers.
If you have any questions, please contact your Khoros Customer Success Representative. For more information about our subprocessors please see the Khoros Data Location and Subprocessor Guide by visiting https://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/Policies-and-Guidelines/Khoros-Data-Location-and-Subprocessor-Gu....
What’s Changed Since Our Last Version:
- Adjusted our Khoros Data Location and Subprocessor Guide to reflect the recent Spredfast-Khoros merger and added the following as new subprocessors related to the Spredfast-legacy products:
- Added Salesforce.com, inc. as a new subprocessor for Khoros product support ticket management.
Data Location and Subprocessor Guide - OCT 2018.pdf